I've taken a liking
To a miniature Viking
With tattoos and a radiant smile
She's had a bit of bad luck
So I admire her pluck
And I hope she finds me worthwhile
--------------
I could never quite figure
what was missing in my life
until the day you walked into it.
I think you’re the proof that
What life puts through pressure and fire
Sometimes comes out as a diamond.
And I would trade all my riches
For the more precious find
of your laugh and mischievous smile.
------------------
The azure depths of your eyes
are truly enchanting.
And it's a good thing, too.
Else my gaze might linger
a bit too long
On other parts of you.
I spend more time imagining
the curves of your body
than I would care to admit,
dreaming of caressing
slowly, tenderly, passionately
your neck, your thigh, your...
But wait! If I've said too much
don't judge me harshly
for I am but a man.
And truly I'll have both
your friendship and your body
If there's any way I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment